M mas0fresh TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location queens Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2010 #1 If you have it then I want itttttt :] .. I have cash on hand & located in queens ny .. Will do meet ups or shipping Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
If you have it then I want itttttt :] .. I have cash on hand & located in queens ny .. Will do meet ups or shipping
M mas0fresh TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location queens Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 21, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Bump
JohnS. TPF Noob! Joined Jul 9, 2008 Messages 330 Reaction score 20 Location New York, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 22, 2010 #3 Queens? You know there's a B&H in NYC right? Just get one new. Heck, I'm sure they sell used equipment too since they do on their website. Or are you looking for a killer deal on a used one?
Queens? You know there's a B&H in NYC right? Just get one new. Heck, I'm sure they sell used equipment too since they do on their website. Or are you looking for a killer deal on a used one?