What's new

Wanted Nikkor 70-200 VRII 2.8

cowleystjames

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
209
Reaction score
33
Location
Oxford, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If anyone has one going spare I'm interested. Would prefer UK sale.
 
Hi
I have a 70-200mm f2.8 VRII for sale, perfect glass having had a filter on it from new (not included), it has a couple of slight marks on the barrel but is in lovely condition and comes with front rear caps, hood, soft case box and instructions. Lovely lens in great condition only selling to fund fixed lens, takes stunning images. I am after £1200 for it. Cheers Nick
 
I'm interested Nick, where are you? Perhaps you could pm me.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom