What's new

Wanting to buy "Nikon 35mm F1.8g + 50mm F1.8g"

Soulz3urn3lack

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
9
Location
Corydon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
NOW I only need the 50mm 1.8g... Let me know if you have one and how much shipped.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
You can usually find them on craigslist fairly easy.
I picked up both of those for 300 awhile back.
 
You can usually find them on craigslist fairly easy.
I picked up both of those for 300 awhile back.

I actually found them both on there but the guy just keeps putting me off and not saying when he wants to meet. Kinda odd when you have the money waving right in their face lol.


Otherwise our local Craigslist is a camera wasteland. Lots of old film stuff and some point and shoot cameras for sale =(
 
Thanks man but I'm wanting to buy one used so I can save some money. I just bought a 35mm so now I'm looking for a 50mm 1.8g.
 
keh.com is used.

Maybe I was mistaken, I swear it was showing **NEW** by the lens. I'll take another look lol. It was also 196 which is close to new price?

**Edit**

Sorry just looked and you're right, I was just confused lol. It's a mix of new and used. Never really been on there.
 
Last edited:
Why the G version and not the D? The D is a great lens, I'll never sell it. It also sells used for under a 100$. If your're trying save, this is the way to go IMO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom