What's new

Wanting to sell entire darkroom set-up.

fairy69

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there!

I have a great working condition Omega D2 condenser enlarger (one of the originals) including a second condenser to print 4x5 with. I also have a few easels in mint condition, 2 lenses (Nikkor 50mm and 80mm), filters, and other extras.

I am selling my equipment due to a serious need for room in my studio. Also, I do not have the ability to build a darkroom in my new home, so I have made a very conscious decision to still shoot film but do all of my printing digitally. I would love to give this all to a student or someone with great enthusiasm to be in the darkroom. It served me well for over 12 years and though I sometimes feel I will regret getting rid of it, it's time for me to move on. $500 for all or best offer - local pick-up only (Queens, NY). If you have any questions, want to see pics or anything else, please email me.

Thanks!
AnnMarie Tornabene
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom