What's new

War Eagle Mill-Arkansas

lchrismunos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
South
This an photo of War Eagle Mill and Bridge in NW Arkansas. I like the shot but the sky looks a bit washed out and there are spots I'm not crazy about. The sky was grey when I took the picture. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I enhanced the sky with the gradient tool in PSE4. Edits are Cool with me. Thanks.




mill3mq.jpg
 
Nice photo..I enjoy NW Arkansas shots. Brother lives in Rogers and he has never once sent me a photo of his area.

You did a good job with the washed out sky..

Trish
 
love that place....war eagle has the top craft show of the year....

i know that you can add a filter to enhance the blue of the sky.... but i was thinking how cool this would look in black and white... with the old bridge, it would seem even older...dont ya'll think??

hey pallie...look how many arkansans are joining this forum...how cool...

go hogs go...!
 
Killer reds! Looks like that old bridge on Peeler Bend Road in Benton!

I replied to one of your other threads telling you about Aprilraven and me ... we're the token Arkies on here ... so it's good to have some more!

I'm headed to Fort Smith this saturday ... come on down the mountain and visit a while!

wooooo pig !
 
Great shot. Love the red. Nicely done. !!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom