War Eagle Mill

Phelan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davisphotoworks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Saturday I swung out to War Eagle Mill which is near the War Eagle Caverns and War Eagle portion of Beaver Lake. My timing in relation to the sun was pretty poor as I was having to fight glare and flares the entire time, but came around with some decent shots.

Let me know what you like, don't like and how I could have done better. Click 'em for flickr.

On these I need to work on my framing better, but I was more concerned of not sliding in on the two of the fall at the time; the rocks were pretty slick despite being dry.

I like the flowing river :)
For number 1, try HRDing it - getting more depth in the sky. Hellz, HDR all of them :D

Nice record shot of the old bridge. It may be gone in a few years. Big local controversy on replacing it.
If you want some really interesting old mill photos, just travel about 80 miles east and a little north to Ozark County in Misssouri. There are a half dozen really great mills and creeks there. Lotsa photo ops any time of year.

Nice record shot of the old bridge. It may be gone in a few years. Big local controversy on replacing it.
If you want some really interesting old mill photos, just travel about 80 miles east and a little north to Ozark County in Misssouri. There are a half dozen really great mills and creeks there. Lotsa photo ops any time of year.

Thanks for the tip

Most reactions

New Topics

Back