Warblers - Little Birds

Just curious, about how far are you from your birds when you take the shot?

You take really great pictures.

Very nice. Perhaps a touch too much sharpening in the first? The third is excellent since the barb in the wire gives an idea of how small the bird really is.

You definitely have bird photography down. All of your shots are great.

Just curious, about how far are you from your birds when you take the shot?

I don't really pay attention to my distance, I have a Tamron 70-300 and a Sigma 150-500. Lately I have been shooting with the tamron. I would say my distance is 70-500mm

You take really great pictures.

Rgollar, thank you very much

Very nice. Perhaps a touch too much sharpening in the first? The third is excellent since the barb in the wire gives an idea of how small the bird really is.

Thank you Scott, I feel the same, most of the plam warblers I shoot look that way...I will look at this. Yes the black poll is one of my favorites. Thank you

LOVE that Blackpoll warbler; outstanding!

sm4him, thank you very much

You definitely have bird photography down. All of your shots are great.

Thank you greybeard, they move very quickly and are hard to capture sometimes

Thank you Scott, I feel the same, most of the plam warblers I shoot look that way...I will look at this. Yes the black poll is one of my favorites. Thank you
It doesn't look as over-sharpened on this monitor at work as it does at home. At home I was seeing the beginnings of the silvering that indicates over-sharpening. I'm not really sure how to describe it, but you probably know what I mean. It was very minor at home and not visible here though.

Most reactions

Back