What's new

Warm or Cold? Picture of my father.

Rachelsne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
0
Location
Yorktown, VA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am unsure if my computer monitor is accurate or not, I shall be buying calibration software shortly, but for now I am trying to edit a couple of vacation snaps (parents are visiting me from the England) so they have some pictures to take back with them. I currently have a brand new monitor hooked up to my CPU with my old monitor also hooked up and uncalibrated, on the old screen the pictures are a tad more orange and on the new one they are brighter and whiter, so I was wondering what you thought of the calibration....

Here is picture of my dad, he is being a bit silly, but I like this picture still.

2810412032_578a6ebc11.jpg


Thanks for your help.
 
I think it's just a tad cold, but I like it anyway.
 
Yea, its a great shot. Definitely not warm though.
 
Very good. I qualify this shot by how it mimics just looking at the subject. A most natural, believable rendering. Well into the future you can look at this capture and see that's your dad. Very good, indeed.
 
good work..love it..
 
Thanks for the comments, I had a feeling it was a bit on the cooler side.

I just showed the picture to my dad and he likes the picture too, which was very flattering, as he doesn't give praise easily LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom