Warm Springs Canyon

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C always appreciated;
w400-hdr2.jpg

The colours of the rock face a thoroughly intriguing. And the weather looks bright and sunny. The sky is a perfect backdrop to the many orange hues of that rock.
But why does this photo appear to be a lot less clear than other photos you have showed us before, I wonder?
Could it be minute camera shake, maybe?

This is a bit upstream from my stream detail shot. A bit windy, an HDR and I left my remote button in the truck. Usually I can deal with it better, but my 5 year old spoiled-rotten nephew had me rattled, whining all day about how he wanted to go to the hotel and watch Animal Planet. At least he didn't get hurt after I told him to be careful and he went and got his head stuck in some bars protecting a mine tunnel from people entering- last trip for me and the kid (we did unstick him).

I got to admit, I've hit new levels of mediocrity since my Cajon Creek shoot. I'm going to try to get out of here for 4 days or so next week, by myself, middle of nowhere and see what I can get my head stuck in.

Don't follow your nephew's example and get your head stuck between some bars!!!
Or get stuck in bars, for that matter :shock:

:lol:

But no.
You love the outdoors too much to get stuck in bars, or you are too old as yet to get your head stuck in bars that are there to keep curious five-year-olds out of mine tunnels!
Good to hear you got him unstuck without any of you losing their head over it.

(Could this reply be riddled with puns? :wink: )

a well composed shot, and the minerals in that rock produce some amazing colors... :thumbup:

Don't follow your nephew's example and get your head stuck between some bars!!!
Or get stuck in bars, for that matter :shock:

:lol:

But no.
You love the outdoors too much to get stuck in bars, or you are too old as yet to get your head stuck in bars that are there to keep curious five-year-olds out of mine tunnels!
Good to hear you got him unstuck without any of you losing their head over it.

(Could this reply be riddled with puns? :wink: )

I actually kept a straight face until we yanked him out- my brother hasn't laughed so hard in years.

a well composed shot, and the minerals in that rock produce some amazing colors... :thumbup:

Thanks JTHphoto. I'm amazed by the desert. I mean like every corner you turn...

"The beauty of Delicate Arch explains nothing, for each thing in its way, when true to its own character, is equally beautiful." - Edward Abbey

Most reactions

Back