WARNING!!! Hide the women and children!

1) Naughty desk related activities
2) Dicktation
3) short skirts and panty hose

md

Pany hose get int he way. It's one other thing to 'deal' with.

MDowdey said:
voodoocat said:
photong said:
Pany hose get int he way. It's one other thing to 'deal' with.
Right on sista, you can be my assistant :D

CHAD QUIT IT!!!! ITS MY THREAD!! AND MY DREAM!!! :lol: :lol:

*is reminded of various quotes from Weird Science*

CHAD QUIT IT!!!! ITS MY THREAD!! AND MY DREAM!!!

No need to go all caps on the guy....and stop calling him Chad....we have rechristened him "Butt-Thunder".

Refer to him by his new name; that will deflate him pretty fast. It's hard to hit on someone when your pals are calling you Butt-Thunder. :lol:

terri said:

No need to go all caps on the guy....and stop calling him Chad....we have rechristened him "Butt-Thunder".

Refer to him by his new name; that will deflate him pretty fast. It's hard to hit on someone when your pals are calling you Butt-Thunder. :lol:

Careful, you're messing with an admin now! 8)

Chase said:
terri said:

Careful, you're messing with an admin now! 8)

quit it butt thunder! and terri the wine lady!! my name is orange!!! my name is orange!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

Uh oh... We're...

I mean Congrats MD!!! :twisted: :D :D

this is like the calm before the storm. the photoforum will never be the same, mass upheavals, new captions, the end is nigh!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Chase! Take 2 aspirin, lie down with a cold compress over your eyes, and rest until the feeling subsides!!

:wink:

Congrats, Trish!! You've worked long and hard :)scratch: ?) for this.

What! I leave the forum for a few hours and now MD is admin? So this is what it feels like when the world is going to end....ah...remembers that MD is now admin. Ahhh yeah, congrats MD. It's...er...long over do. :wink:

*mumbles quietly...Chase must really need the money* :D

But seriously, congrats MD. I knew all your begging would eventually payoff. :wink:

photong said:
*runs back*

AirlinersNet_congratulation2.jpg

bear-cong2.gif

For the clueless, report to this thread and second page: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6290
Lol. I love this girl! You are fitting in nicely with the rest of us nuts around here. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back