TPF Noob!
Reaction score
first I had a dust fetish, now I'm in love with leaves :shock: :D

water-on-leaf.jpg

leaf-middle.jpg

leaf-in-water-three.jpg

leaf-in-water.jpg

green.jpg

well thats the load of them, I hope they're not too dark, they look good on my monitor, but it has been known to be too dark.. :?

I would love to hear your guy's comments, input, etc..

Troy :D

The third one is way too cool. Somewhat like an idea I've been working on as of late, just not with leaves. Well done...............

wow great work...but How do you get them to look like they are floating...how do you get the background completely black?

I love leaves! And these are nicely done. Do tell us more about how you did them.

I really like the third one. I would hang that in my house for sure.

thanks guy's :D

they were all floating in the water, even the first two. The background is black in the first two because the water was much darker, and I don't know if you guys could tell or not, but that was water on the edges of the leaves.

Good to hear they arn't too dark either :D

i may just be weird, but i like the last one the best. i've always had a thing for the abstract. i especially like what you did to the frame. it took an ordinary photo and made it really stand out.

youyesyou said:
i may just be weird, but i like the last one the best. i've always had a thing for the abstract. i especially like what you did to the frame. it took an ordinary photo and made it really stand out.

:shock: I think your the first person who has seen that photo and liked it :shock:
I showed it to my parents and they just thought I was weird :lol:

pilgrim said:
youyesyou said:

:shock: I think your the first person who has seen that photo and liked it :shock:
I showed it to my parents and they just thought I was weird :lol:

well i really do like it a lot. but if i had to make a suggestion, i would say you should movie it up into the upper right hand corner a tad more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back