WARNING this thread contains the "C" word

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just can't believe my luck, found this RAW file hiding on my hard drive from over a year ago!

How I missed it I'll never know

This is [SIZE=-1]Vishnu the Snow Leopard Cub on his 2nd day out in the enclosure playing pounce with his mum.

It was taken on a unbelievably cold day in February and to make matters worse I had to take my coat off to cover up a sign that was causing flare!

Anyway that "C" word is about to appear.....

If you don't want to see the "C" word close your eyes now and scroll down

C U T E ! ! !

Okay you can open them again now
[/SIZE]

Awwwwwwwwww. Cute is right!! That little guy is so adorable, love the blue eyes.:thumbup:

AwwwWWWWwwww!! What a cutie and a half. I love how you caught the playful nature of the cub in stalker mode. Beautiful eyes. And you're right, how the heck did you miss this one? (That's it, you're banned. Oh, wrong thread. Sorry.)

cool capture!

Awww..:lovey:

I ban Vishnu for being way cuter than me.

Umm... I think a mod has to really band LP and Woodsac because they are too good for this forum... Awesome shot LP... Thanks for posting...

LP, everyone's thinking hard to ban you. Why don't you post your wonderful photos in a few threads (lets say a few hundreds), just to shut their mouths. Waiting for the first few of the few hundreds.

Thanks the cutie.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back