Words wished not spoken

Well, with my group of friends, youv'e gotta be really carefull what you say.
Heres one example

Last friday after we'd been bowling, we were all getting in the mates car to head to the nitey's. Somehow I got stuck in the middle seat. The seatbelt had slipped into the back of the 4WD through a gap in the seat. after a couple of minutes searching with my mates telling me to hurry up and find the thing, I'm starting to get frustrated. I give up and say in a loud, frustrated tone: "look, I got 2 damn buckles and no Belt here, alright?!"

Me and all my friends have a knack for twisting peoples words. I knew straight away I should have put more thought into my wording. Many more laughs were had that night, but there not for public knowledge.

omalley said:
Apparently I used to embarrass my parents a lot when I was little. My mother says that we once went into a McDonalds to use the bathroom, and when I came out I told the cashier that "you have dirty bathrooms and my father wouldn't like that". Also I got in trouble because we were behind a fat lady in a hallway where I couldn't go around her and mom says I got mad and yelled, "move it, you hippopotamus bottomus!" I don't remember any of these. Also she tells me that once I embarrassed her in a clothing store when I wanted what she calls 'the most hideous pair of burnt-orange plaid pants' when she wouldn't buy them for me she had to carry me out of the store moaning, "but they're beautiful!". Boy what a pain in the ass I must've been.
:biglaugh:

You sound like you were a great kid!!! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back