WARNING! Tonemapped (Overcooked) HDRs

heres my first attempt i will get better at overcooking it though.... honest... I just mnaged to get out in time to see the sun disappearing behind the mountain... i know what time it sets now so will get up there a bit earlier to get the shot setup a bit better...

$DSCF0107_8_9_tonemappedsmall.jpg

Need some selective coloring technique to really enhance the artistic appearance of these pics
bigthumb.gif

One of the three or four times I've bracketed some images.

5768611323_078462416e_b.jpg

Not sure if this one is overcooked but it still has the "SNS_HDR" logo on it as I was just messing around with the software.
6690590059_9c8185b633_b.jpg

like the car

I would love to see that motorcycle with a fixed wb, and less haloing. Great shot.

I would love to see that motorcycle with a fixed wb, and less haloing. Great shot.

the haloing was intentional honest... prticularly around the wheels that was sponged saturation in photoshop... how would i go about fixed WB... do you mean alter the white balance correctly ?

the haloing was intentional honest... prticularly around the wheels that was sponged saturation in photoshop... how would i go about fixed WB... do you mean alter the white balance correctly ?

Yeah, it's looking too orange for me. I know this thread is about doing crazy tonemapping, but I'd like to dee a version with normal-esque color.

Yeah, it's looking too orange for me. I know this thread is about doing crazy tonemapping, but I'd like to dee a version with normal-esque color.

doing it as we speak...

Here's one of my neighbours tractor shed.

5606289579_12469c50ed_b.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back