What's new

Warning

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
I will not be awnsering what or where questions.
If I had more time , theres a lot more I want to shoot, you can almost
hear the gears of federal industry turning from the past.
The place is huge, you see here about 1/15th the actuall scope of the facility.



1

base-7.jpg




2
base-1.jpg




3
base-5.jpg





4
base-2.jpg





5
base-3.jpg





6
base-4.jpg





7
base-10.jpg





8
base-11.jpg






9
base-9.jpg
 
Just say that the first pic was taken at a different location than the rest. :D
 
pictures? I just found these files on a memory card the other day.

the place is totally abandoned, kinda eerie..... very spooky...
 
bump---

I just realized that I posted this way late at night and before I could realize, its allready at the bottome of the page !! wow this page moves fast sometimes !!! I just thought some peolpe might miss out on this interesting subject matter that we dont get to see all of the time
 
#7 would be a killer HDR shot, but I love it the way it is right now. All the pics are sweet. They remind me of a location I know as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom