Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
239823089-L.jpg

You did a great job. I just don't know if I can say much about it. To me, it's not that interesting...but that's not to say it isn't...just my POV.

You did a great job. I just don't know if I can say much about it. To me, it's not that interesting...but that's not to say it isn't...just my POV.

thanks for your honest opinion....for me the interest is in the overall effect of the lighting, the shape against the sky and surrounds.

I've looked at this a few times but couldn't quite figure out what to say. The sky and the buildings are great looking, beautifully processed- but I can't help wanting to see it without the monument. I hope that didn't suck to menion that. I do like your work.

I've looked at this a few times but couldn't quite figure out what to say. The sky and the buildings are great looking, beautifully processed- but I can't help wanting to see it without the monument. I hope that didn't suck to menion that. I do like your work.

no it doesn't suck at all....one of the things I am trying to do is improve my blacks in digital image processing. Apart from actually liking this sculpture I thought it displayed a good range of tones in the image. Thanks for commenting, I appreciate your point of view.

Most reactions

Back