rainking TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2010 Messages 446 Reaction score 1 Location Binghamton, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2010 #1
dustin0479 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 10, 2010 Messages 227 Reaction score 9 Location Delaware Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2010 #2 looks great. now you have to tell us what it is and how you did it.. Almost looks like Jello
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2010 #3 sweeeet! what is it!?
Emmanuel TPF Noob! Joined Oct 24, 2010 Messages 63 Reaction score 0 Location Greece Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2010 #4 nice job looks think and sweet, but not honey .... :er: help pls
AdamK TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2010 Messages 212 Reaction score 5 Location Isle of Man Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2010 #5 I like it :thumbup: I'm going to say it was cola
mwcfarms No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 16, 2010 Messages 2,655 Reaction score 179 Location Southern Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2010 #6 Syrup.
D D-Lite-Ful TPF Noob! Joined Oct 11, 2010 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2010 #7 definitely Maple syrup!!
rainking TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2010 Messages 446 Reaction score 1 Location Binghamton, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 AdamK said: I like it :thumbup: I'm going to say it was cola Click to expand... Good job! Cola with plain water dripping on it. I got the picture as the drop hit the cola but hasn't mixed yet. If you look close to the center droplet, the water is still clear. Thanks for the comments!
AdamK said: I like it :thumbup: I'm going to say it was cola Click to expand... Good job! Cola with plain water dripping on it. I got the picture as the drop hit the cola but hasn't mixed yet. If you look close to the center droplet, the water is still clear. Thanks for the comments!