MURUGAN TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location maldives Sep 2, 2012 #1 HELLO EVERYBODY IAM NOT PROFESSONAL BUT INTRESTED PHOTOGRAP THIS STILL MY BEGINING IAM A STUDENT Attachments $my morning.webp 77.3 KB · Views: 115 $MY CLICK.webp 17 KB · Views: 122 Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
pixmedic6 5 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,491 Reaction score 7,890 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 2, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 PHOTO AM IS PRETY GOOD.
MURUGAN TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location maldives Sep 2, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 THANK YOU SIR
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 2, 2012 #4 On the Internet, using all caps is SHOUTING or YELLING, and is generally considered poor and/or rude, netiquette. Nice photo.
On the Internet, using all caps is SHOUTING or YELLING, and is generally considered poor and/or rude, netiquette. Nice photo.
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 2, 2012 #5 Welcome. Nice photo. Although I like the birds, I think the image would be stronger without them as they distract a little bit.
Welcome. Nice photo. Although I like the birds, I think the image would be stronger without them as they distract a little bit.
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 2, 2012 #6 Nice to see you here on TPF!!!!