What's new

Watches...

This is my only shot of my watch, my Citizen Chronograph W R 100, been wearing it non stop for about 6 years now

$watch.webp
 
Last edited:
I've been really impressed by Citizen.

They make really nice watches, put a lot of thought and technology into them, they are reliable, and they don't cost STUPID amounts of money. I was seriously looking at the TAGs a while back and the one I wanted... well, you could get an autowinder, which is neat... but it loses like 3-4 seconds a day. Or you could get a standard quartz version, but then you're replacing batteries. And really... that was about it. For $2500. Really?
 
yeah, this citizen was on sale for 200 when i got it, it was originally 250, it hasnt broken on me, or lost time, only had to change the batteries twice in the pas 6 years when i get 2 year batteries, i guess it doesnt take as much power as it should
 
Watches are one thing I know I could get into but refuse to because I know I would spend too much money :D

Smart man, watches are very addictive and very expensive.

The list of watches I had and sold is long but here are few from the top of my head

Rolex dateless submariner
Doxa Sub 5000M diver
Longines Retrograde
Breitling Colt Chrongraph
Omega Seamaster
Omega Speedmaster
Seiko Orange Monster
Montblanc Timewalker
Tissot T-Touch
Ulysse Nardine Marine Diver
Lum-Tech
Panerai 104
And few more

Now I down sized to 4 watches only, 3 good watches and one beater.

I love watches :heart:


That was a legitimate collection!!
 
Watches are one thing I know I could get into but refuse to because I know I would spend too much money :D

Smart man, watches are very addictive and very expensive.

The list of watches I had and sold is long but here are few from the top of my head

Rolex dateless submariner
Doxa Sub 5000M diver
Longines Retrograde
Breitling Colt Chrongraph
Omega Seamaster
Omega Speedmaster
Seiko Orange Monster
Montblanc Timewalker
Tissot T-Touch
Ulysse Nardine Marine Diver
Lum-Tech
Panerai 104
And few more

Now I down sized to 4 watches only, 3 good watches and one beater.

I love watches :heart:


That was a legitimate collection!!

I still have a nice watch collection, I simply sold all these to sponser the 3+1 watches I have now.
 
It looks like you're holding up Mickey! :mrgreen:
Did you happen to notice my avatar?

Fortunately, nobody saw the cupboard of my last diggs, especially in the fall harvest season.

I hate meeces to peeces.

I am glad to see that you realize it's a "mouse gun". :wink:
Naw, just a pee shooter. I got other devices for the meeces.....

Piece-of-Me.jpg
 
Quick snap on my iphone4s of my battered and bruised Oris.... (literally worn every day for years!)

View attachment 56402

Now you talking my language, nice to see a man who knows what a nice, automatic Swiss watch is all about!
Enjoy it :)

PS-I really have to take few good shots of my watches and post them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom