What's new

Watches...

RAD_Ryan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 21, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple of my watches that I thought would be fun to shoot!

$Bertucci 2.webp$Bertucci.webp
$GShock 2.webp$GShock.webp
 
Watches is definitely my thing!!! :heart:

Any mechanical watches in your collection ?
 
Mine too...Just got this beauty about a week ago....42mm LACO Auto Type A Flieger (Swiss 2824-2 Movement)

I need to find time to do a better shot though....

...and I do have a Limited Edition Seiko Blue Monster SRP 455 Auto
$Laco.webp
 
Oh when I started collecting watches one of my first watches was an Orange Monster, great watch, very hard to believe how affordable these watches are when you consider what great watches they really are.
My collection grew and then I sold almost all my watches and in the money I bought only few watches so now my collection is made of 3 watches only but al 3 are very, very dear to my heart.
 
Watches are one thing I know I could get into but refuse to because I know I would spend too much money :D
 
I love watches. I was thinking of taking some product pics of them as a test for myself. I will sooner or later. I have some moon phase watches, and a "skeletal/see through" pocket watch.

I used to have a big orange Suunto watch .. that was too big for my wrist but it was great as it had an altimeter on it.
 
I have mostly invicta over size watches and 3 Androids 2 that are auto mechanical miyota 9015 which is on par or better then the Swiss ETA 2892-A2 and the other is a 90S5 which is more or less like the 9015. The miyota 9015 is dead on accurate as good as any of my quartz movements.
 
Awesome shots. I have an old Citizen Ecodrive and an Invicta mechanical skeletonized watch I should really try to take a picture of. It's pretty cool.
 
Watches are one thing I know I could get into but refuse to because I know I would spend too much money :D

Smart man, watches are very addictive and very expensive.

The list of watches I had and sold is long but here are few from the top of my head

Rolex dateless submariner
Doxa Sub 5000M diver
Longines Retrograde
Breitling Colt Chrongraph
Omega Seamaster
Omega Speedmaster
Seiko Orange Monster
Montblanc Timewalker
Tissot T-Touch
Ulysse Nardine Marine Diver
Lum-Tech
Panerai 104
And few more

Now I down sized to 4 watches only, 3 good watches and one beater.

I love watches :heart:
 
Last edited:
I have a very cool Citizen Eco-Drive Atomic... never needs a battery, never needs to be set. It's a dressier affair that also works well casual. Dark blue face. Very classic look to it.

Watches are very very very very bad. I could easily spend $100K on watches.
 
Yep, I've been wearing a watch every day for about 3 years now. I always just had a black rubber sports watch, but my fiance got me a very nice Stuhrling automatic watch for our anniversary, and I love it :D
 
Watches are one thing I know I could get into but refuse to because I know I would spend too much money :D

Smart man, watches are very addictive and very expensive.

The list of watches I had and sold is long but here are few from the top of my head

Rolex dateless submariner
Doxa Sub 5000M diver
Longines Retrograde
Breitling Colt Chrongraph
Omega Seamaster
Omega Speedmaster
Seiko Orange Monster
Montblanc Timewalker
Tissot T-Touch
Ulysse Nardine Marine Diver
Lum-Tech
Panerai 104
And few more

Now I down sized to 4 watches only, 3 good watches and one beater.

I love watches :heart:

I have ALWAYS wanted a Seamaster. Just something about that watch that's always nagging me to get one.
 
Watches are one thing I know I could get into but refuse to because I know I would spend too much money :D

Smart man, watches are very addictive and very expensive.

The list of watches I had and sold is long but here are few from the top of my head

Rolex dateless submariner
Doxa Sub 5000M diver
Longines Retrograde
Breitling Colt Chrongraph
Omega Seamaster
Omega Speedmaster
Seiko Orange Monster
Montblanc Timewalker
Tissot T-Touch
Ulysse Nardine Marine Diver
Lum-Tech
Panerai 104
And few more

Now I down sized to 4 watches only, 3 good watches and one beater.

I love watches :heart:

I have ALWAYS wanted a Seamaster. Just something about that watch that's always nagging me to get one.

My Seamaster was the last watch I sold and I did that with a heavy heart, its an amazing watch, very clean and pleasing looking watch with a classic design. I will probably buy it again in the future, I miss it too much.

When shooting watches, convention is to put the hands at 10:10 (10 and 2) so as not to cover the maker's name/model.

Thanks for the tip, didn't thought about it.

I have a bit of a thing for Oris watches. My day watch is an Oris TT3 (black rubber strap).

I never got the chance to buy an Oris but I was close to get one, the Artelier.
The TT3 is a beautiful watch, very nice, would love to see a shot of it if you have one to share :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom