Watching the Night

Nice photo and really good processing (hard part IMO).

Great photo! Of all the time I've spent in OR this is one of the few places I have yet to go.

Always loving your work

A selfie taken at Crater Lake earlier this summer. Shot at ISO 12800 and and ISO 6400. Focus for FG and Stars.

Watching the Night [Crater Lake, OR]

by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

First shot of yours I did not like. When I see your name I expect clean work from you. The noise and poor shadow detail kills it. If it is a snapshot OK, but still not up to your standards. I have noisy pix, but I' a doc and street photog, I got an excuse. Your a tripod photog and should be above noise and low quality.

A selfie taken at Crater Lake earlier this summer. Shot at ISO 12800 and and ISO 6400. Focus for FG and Stars.

Watching the Night [Crater Lake, OR]

by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

First shot of yours I did not like. When I see your name I expect clean work from you. The noise and poor shadow detail kills it. If it is a snapshot OK, but still not up to your standards. I have noisy pix, but I' a doc and street photog, I got an excuse. Your a tripod photog and should be above noise and low quality.

It was shot at ISO 12800 for 30" for the fg. Work in pitch black is going to have noise until camera sensors get better. It's either that, light painting, or underexposed shots.

Majeed, this is very nice. It conveys a certain calm serenity to me - all is well with the world.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back