J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 20, 2005 #1 thanks for looking
Foffen TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2005 Messages 396 Reaction score 1 Location Oslo Rooock City Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2005 #2 Lovely. I fancy your work a lot, JonMikal. I really do.
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2005 #3 That is cool, I like the BW and shallow DOF but I can't help but wonder what it would look like with a faster shutter speed. :thumbup:
That is cool, I like the BW and shallow DOF but I can't help but wonder what it would look like with a faster shutter speed. :thumbup:
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Sep 20, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thank you. i thought of shooting faster, but it didn't appeal to me. maybe i'll stop tomorrow to reshoot now that you mention it.
thank you. i thought of shooting faster, but it didn't appeal to me. maybe i'll stop tomorrow to reshoot now that you mention it.
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2005 #5 I think this is an cool shot, I really like it and love the BW