What's new

Water Colors..

XpdX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 19, 2005
Messages
66
Reaction score
3
Location
Israel
:wink:

My first tries(?) with water..

1.

204KB-drops1.jpg


2.

160KB-drops2.jpg


3.

211KB-drops3.jpg


4.

142KB-drops4.jpg

Thanks For Looking..:thumbup:
 
Wow. You are good!
I wouldn't have been able to tell that these are first attempts!!! They are too good for that! Honestly. I especially like the patterns and colour distribution in Photo 3. May I use it as my wallpaper on my computer screen? I think I would really like to see it as a full-screen picture! :D
 
Thanks..it is a huge compliment for me..

I was actually trying to do some drops shots..

but they weren't so good..:confused:

5.

248KB-drops5.jpg


6.

220KB-drops6.jpg


7.

208KB-drops7.jpg


8.

243KB-drops8.jpg


Thanks again for looking..:thumbup:
 
How do you do that? I love these!
What do you put the water in, etc.
Details please! If you don't mind sharing your secret! :)
 
Love the last two in the first series...nicely done with the colours and compos. :d
 
Thank You..

There are no secrets in photography..;)

I usually don't write a lot and don't reply other topics because my English is very bad..:S


The Technique is very simple..
I took water in a bowl, and just dropped (?) slowly with syringe or with the
faucet [(British) tap ; (slang) unforeseen hitch, stumbling block].
I covered the flash with green Cellophane..and started shooting..:lol:
It is better to use fast shutter speed..
You can put a colored paper or a magazine for the colors..that's what I did..
I tried also with oil and other liquids..

Hope you understand..if not, I'll try make some examples of the process (?).

Again, thank you all..:thumbup: :mrgreen:
 
Thanks for your answer!
Why do you cover the flash with green cellophane?
I don't catch on very quickly :crazy:
 
Wow! Nice shots. I like them all, even the se3cond set, that you aren't happy with, tho I agree they aren't the perfect water drop that you may be attempting to catch, keep trying and you will get it, and in the mean time you are still getting some pretty cool shots. :)

Jeff
 
The Technique is very simple..
I took water in a bowl, and just dropped (?) slowly with syringe or with the
faucet [(British) tap ; (slang) unforeseen hitch, stumbling block].
I covered the flash with green Cellophane..and started shooting..:lol:
It is better to use fast shutter speed..
You can put a colored paper or a magazine for the colors..that's what I did..
I tried also with oil and other liquids..


interesting ¬¬
 
Thank you..
I used green cellophane to make (?) a softer light..
It isn't necessary..

As I said, It is very simple..why don't you try..?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom