What's new

"Water Drop" Shot - C&C Please

JohnS.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 9, 2008
Messages
330
Reaction score
20
Location
New York, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Camera: D40 18-55 kit. Have the original and a edited one I made up real quick for kicks and giggles.

And can you add border with LightRoom? I tried downloading PhotoShop3 or w/e and it was some cd burning program so I said screw that and didn't want to keep trying.

Original (had to use flash because I didn't have enough natural light even with the windows open, and 3 different light sources on :???:)
DSC_0609.jpg


Used LightRoom real quick but don't think I like how it turned out just because I used flash and you can see the shadow of the faucet in the background
DSC_143-LR141of1-1.jpg
 
nice movement capture, I kinda like the shadow, gives the picture an ominous feeling....

My kitchen has no good light either, I end up going out side for any kinda watter drop shots lol
 
Very cool capture. Too bad about the flash.
 
nice movement capture, I kinda like the shadow, gives the picture an ominous feeling....

My kitchen has no good light either, I end up going out side for any kinda watter drop shots lol

Yeah I like the shadow but at the same time I don't. I don't moreso than I do. I dunno lol.

Thanks!

Very cool capture. Too bad about the flash.

Yeah :???:. I had the light above the sink on, the light above the counters on, the light above the kitchen dinner table on (all 3 within 5 feet of the sink), the curtains behind the sink wide open, and all the window curtains in the surrounding rooms wide open so let as much light in to the kitchen as possible. And I took this picture during the day, early afternoon, clear sky. :(

Thanks for the input!
 
^^ lol wow.

It always amazes me how little light we need to see compared to how much you need to expose a picture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom