S Supermario TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2007 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 28, 2007 #1
Tangerini No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 2,886 Reaction score 4 Location In my house :) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 28, 2007 #2 I'm not so sure about this one. Yes, they're droplets, but there doesn't seem to be a specific focus...
I'm not so sure about this one. Yes, they're droplets, but there doesn't seem to be a specific focus...
WNK TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2006 Messages 1,379 Reaction score 0 Location The Mighty Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 29, 2007 #3 I think that it would have been more interesting if you had used more colour in the background, such as is kind of the case at the very bottom of the frame
I think that it would have been more interesting if you had used more colour in the background, such as is kind of the case at the very bottom of the frame