Water Drops - C&C

ryanwaff

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

So over the past few days its been blisteringly hot outside, so I decided to stay inside, in the cool, and do some water drop photography.
C&C is always welcome

$_DSC0532.jpgThis was taken on a different shoot to the other two.

$Icy.jpgThis shot and the next one were taken with two speedlights as opposed to the first one, which was only with one.
$_DSC0733.jpg - While this one doesnt have the 'crown' splash, its quirky and I quite like it :D

Any suggestions on how I can improve these?

Very nice. I really like the contrast between the white and colors of the drops. How do you have this set up? Any pictures of that?

I like the last one the best. The little drops change it up from the normal shots you see. Keep playing!! Fun stuff.

Love all of them. Really really like water photography in general. Good job, from my untrained eye. I'd love them on my wall.

Thanks very much everyone! I shall post the setup of these shots later today, and I can also do a quick tutorial on what I did in photoshop if you'd like.

This is a nice set!

Thanks very much everyone! I shall post the setup of these shots later today, and I can also do a quick tutorial on what I did in photoshop if you'd like.

Looking forward to seeing your set up :)

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum

Most reactions

Back