What's new

water drops C&C

Maydaywood

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
5
Location
Boston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So a few water drop photos I took recently. The color comes from old paint covered rags and wrapping paper in the ones with color. $DSC_1277.webp$DSC_1310.webp$DSC_1312.webp$DSC_1088.webp$DSC_0989.webp
What do you all think? Now that I look at it again I think I could’ve cropped them better, do you agree?
 
Like the second one a lot, I would have cropped a lot off the top of the image but other than that looking good
 
Oh, I dunno...I think the negative space actually works in these...it gives the eye something AGAINST which to view the "drop circles"...the rings need a stage on which to perform, if you know what I mean, so I'm not convinced that cropping these types of shots "down" is always a good idea.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom