MikeFlorendo TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 11, 2014 Messages 401 Reaction score 194 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2014 #1 I was walking from my car to my front door and saw these drops on my grass. I like the picture because the drops were shining in the mid day sun but not sure if I captured it correctly. Thoughts?
I was walking from my car to my front door and saw these drops on my grass. I like the picture because the drops were shining in the mid day sun but not sure if I captured it correctly. Thoughts?
I IzzieK TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 18, 2014 Messages 1,480 Reaction score 335 Location Missouri, USA/Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2014 #2 Very pretty.....looks like bullet holes in a dirty window. I love it!
MikeFlorendo TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 11, 2014 Messages 401 Reaction score 194 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks IzzieK I saw it on my grass and the sun made them look like crystals.