What's new

Water drops on grass. [Marco]

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Location
North Alabama
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whatcha think?

437835437_Bk7Je-L.jpg
 
Works for me, very cool picture.
 
I like it... nice details, and I like how the water acts as a lens and distorts the grass beyond.
 
Bravo! Love the detail! Though it seems to loose focus towards the top..that's just being nit-pickity though. :thumbsup: nice work!
 
Bravo! Love the detail! Though it seems to loose focus towards the top..that's just being nit-pickity though. :thumbsup: nice work!


It does.. I should have used a smaller aperture.
 
nice detail and the background is cool in terms of color
 
yup, nicely done.. great detail.. It almost looks like a fabric. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom