What's new

water drops

rider81

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
tn
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
025.jpg

028.jpg

029-1.jpg
 
I like the color in the second one but the drop in the first one.
I've always liked water drop photos.
 
Make the first a bit lighter and you're there. The two droplets and the reflection of one of them in the "rim of the second bowl" the water forms is nice. I like your experiment. It's been over two years since I last took my own water droplet photos... maybe time to try again?
 
I like them were you expirementing with a stobe light or with a on camera or linked flash.
Wes
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom