Water Drops

I saw an example of the Time Machine and the guy demonstrated how he could make multiple shots of multiple drops look exactly the same. Now in less than an eye blink to be able to do that is impressive. But after you set it up the machine does all the work and you just sit back knowing what the result will be. Since my last post I tried another water drop shoot. I used watered down milk. The whole thing was just a waste of time. Lots of nice shots, but nothing any different than countless ones Ive taken before. Those umbrella shots are great. The first drop hitting another was very memorable for me. It was a pink rising column piercing the bright red drop which looked like one of those chinese umbrellas. The column rose through the red drop about 1/4 of the way. I remember thinking that it was a great illustration for the loss of virginity. Thats what I would have titled it. It was a very impressive shot. So impressive Im still typing about it.

I loved the first set but the second set is even better! I prefer the background colours on the second set. I think pics 4, 5 and 6 in the second set are my favourites. :thumbup:

These are so awesome! and very inspiring , i have never seen such form of water drops like that. Its usually the boring one drop in the air and that's it but this adds allot of excitement to the photos. Great work i can't wait to do some myself this week

Spectacular shots, now I know what I am going to be trying to do for the rest of the day. Great work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back