What's new

Water falls

What a neat place!
I think that it needs a crop, the left side of the image isn't adding anything and the rock the people are standing on seems to be crowding the people in the water. Perhaps crop it so the rock sits solidly in the bottom left corner of the frame with more of a portrait orentation? Or if you have a shot that shows more of the right side and still put that big rock in the bottom left corner would be even better unless there is something on the right that you are trying to avoid having in the shot.
 
Maybe a slight crop but not too much. I think you need the vegetation to show the remoteness. I would probably crop the small amount of sky.
 
I think it would be better with no people in it. Use a tripod and long exposure.
 
:D :D :D :D

What a neat place!
I think that it needs a crop, the left side of the image isn't adding anything and the rock the people are standing on seems to be crowding the people in the water. Perhaps crop it so the rock sits solidly in the bottom left corner of the frame with more of a portrait orentation? Or if you have a shot that shows more of the right side and still put that big rock in the bottom left corner would be even better unless there is something on the right that you are trying to avoid having in the shot.
Thank you very much for your detailed evaluation; i will post a portrait version :D
I think it would be better with no people in it. Use a tripod and long exposure.
Thank you very much Cosmonaut; sadly i had no tripod with me then. It was a crowded place too :D
Maybe a slight crop but not too much. I think you need the vegetation to show the remoteness. I would probably crop the small amount of sky.
Thank you very much Rick :D
 
Nope...you lost a lot of visual information. My money is on the first image
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom