What's new

Water Falls

waiting

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
181
Reaction score
129
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all!
Went for a late drive out to Trentham falls for some quick shots tonight. By late I mean I got there at 6PM. Only had a chance to get a few decent shots before It got to dark.
I'm happy with what I got in the time frame.
Let me know your thoughts.

9757167902_3da07d5161_c.jpg


9757182382_6f663d392c_c.jpg


9757511475_35b53d9930_c.jpg


9757725385_58835503a8_c.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well done! Looks sharp and clean. Cool perspective in the first one, too bad about the loss of detail in the sky. The two last ones are my favorites.
 
They're all pretty good, but I love the first one. Well done.
 
I like the bluish color cast of the falls in the last photo--that exposure would have worked well in your first image.
 
Very Nice, how slow was the shutter to give that water effect.

John.
 
Thanks guys! Nice to know you all liked them :)
They where all about 25-30 second exposures at ISO100 and 13-22f.
 
Wow, the first 2 are great, what a beautiful scene.
 
2nd is my favorite too. Absolutely gorgeous.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom