Water & flowers....

sarahashleyphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Id like to know if you have a favorite out of the bottom 2.

3789623648_f7056552c5_o.jpg

Camera: Canon 40D
Lens: Testing out a Carenar 135mm @ f/3.5
Lighting: the sun

3790703654_912b761d04_o.jpg

Lens: Asahi 50mm 1.4 @ f/8
Props used: Fish tank
Lighting: One light through the left side of the fish tank. I use strobe / flash lighting in my studio. 160 watts each.

3791787409_b28c1b5b8b.jpg

Lens: Asahi 50mm 1.4 @ f/8
Props used: Fish tank
Lighting: One light through the left side of the fish tank. I use strobe / flash lighting in my studio. 160 watts each.

Last edited:
Although a bit overexposed, I enjoyed viewing the first photo of raindrops.

The other two with flowers aren't too interesting in my opinion but if I had to choose it would be the third one only because it gives me a sense of an upward movement oppossed to turbulance that #2 gives. The upward movement is more natural for the flower representing growth. This is why it trumps #2...LOL hope you weren't expecting a technical CC

Although a bit overexposed, I enjoyed viewing the first photo of raindrops.

The other two with flowers aren't too interesting in my opinion but if I had to choose it would be the third one only because it gives me a sense of an upward movement oppossed to turbulance that #2 gives. The upward movement is more natural for the flower representing growth. This is why it trumps #2...LOL hope you weren't expecting a technical CC

I dont mind =)

Creative concept. I like the composition of the third image, the strong vertical of bubbles at photo left, and the diagonal of the stem to the flower in the upper right corner.

Most reactions

Back