What's new

Water on a tonneau cover

I think it might have been better if you didn't tell us what it was...I love the shape water takes. H20 is amazing stuff. :)
 
I think it might have been better if you didn't tell us what it was...I love the shape water takes. H20 is amazing stuff. :)
Kind of what I'm about, finding interesting shots with mundane subjects. lol
 
Kind of a nice abstract - I like it - the patterns and their randomness has a certain "abstract" appeal to me. I don't really think it matters what it was one - just the patterns themselves are neat.
_____________
WesternGuy
 
I think I prefer #2 to #1
I like the idea!
 
I like them both, but I do prefer number 2 over 1 as well :) Good work :thumbup:
 
I like #2 best also, I cropped to the sharpest part out of a much larger frame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom