WATER POWERED MILL

SQUACKS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
513061.jpg

CADES COVE ROAD, GREAT SMOKEY MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK

THANKS!

i have discovered that i do have photshop 2 on my computer which will at least allow me to crop photos. so here goes!

513063.jpg

Is this photo maybe OTE (okay to edit)? I think there is more in it than shows right now, and only some very slight adjustments would make it come out.

Right-o...
I'm only afraid Photobucket has made it so much smaller, though I never did anything about the size, only did I do some very small curves-adjustments in my also ancient old Photoshop 6.0:

SQUACKS_Watermill_myedit.jpg

Sure enough it did :grumpy: :irked: .... so sorry.

SQUACKS said:
THANKS!

i have discovered that i do have photshop 2 on my computer which will at least allow me to crop photos. so here goes!

513063.jpg

That crop is spot on.
LaPhoto has the right of it, the little tweaks brought out the colour a treat

LaFoto:

i see that you slightly changed the the tones in the pic and they do look nice. i had forgotten i had this picture. i have several others from that area as well.

i have been having my own brand of problems putting scanned slides into photobucket. i think i have it figured out now. if the picture is over 1 meg going in they resize it. when i scan pics now, i make sure i scan them in pixels and under 1 meg. that seems to have worked ....SO FAR! LOL!

thanks!

Yes, it is true, I warmed the tones just a bit since after only shifting the overall RGB-curves, I found it to be quite blue, too blue, I thought, so...

I am still trying to figure out Photobucket but might also consider an upgrade of my Picturetrail account and after that leave Photobucket all together.

Most reactions

Back