What's new

Water

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is why I bring my camera everywhere. My husband is notorious for making quick stops to do things like wash the car!

I like the subtle differences in these three.

C&C always welcome and appreciated!
Thanks for taking a look :)



Water Puzzle by Judi Smelko, on Flickr










Rough Seas by Judi Smelko, on Flickr










Waves Crash by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
They're all nice. I like the first one best because it's smoother and more subtle. I'd clone a few of the white spots and crop and/or lighten the very dark areas along the edges.
 
Thanks Ken :)

I see what you mean about the dark spots especially down the right side, I'll play with that.
 
Ah yes...the nonlinearity of fluid flow. Ahhhhhhh...

Oh ya...these shots are really cool too;)
 
Hey PixelRabbit. Looks cool. Guess they didn't have the colored soap there? I've never thought about using my camera for that. May have to make a run just to do that.
 
Thanks Charlie and Ronlane :)

This is in one of those hand wash ones so no psychedelic colours but that could be very cool!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom