What's new

Water

ha. Nice.
 
Im pleasantly surprised to see what the picture is compared to what I thought it was going to be.
 
I like the idea, but I think that bright diagonal streak in the upper left has to be brought out more to balance it, perhaps by darkening the pavement around it, which appears to be lighter than in the rest of the frame. A selective contrast boost to the streak is worth considering as well.
 
Thanks for the comments. I did make an attempt at lightening up that gravel. It's one of those things that seems to vary in intesity depending on the size that is viewed. I'll revisit that and see if I can't get a better result.

Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom