What's new

Waterfall - C&C

dxqcanada2 1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
7,890
Reaction score
1,715
Location
Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We went out today to hunt waterfalls.

Found this one.
I am still figuring out digital post processing ... so comments welcome.

waterfall.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pretty nice.
sharp where it counts, blurred where it counts.
this is slightly off true I think.
you would get more benefit if you allowed editing on your pictures.

waterfallll.jpg
 
Yes, visually it appears tilted ... though that is the way the rocks were oriented.

How are the colors/whitebalance ... I am not sure about the calibration of my LCD
 
I think it looks great in terms of color.

re:tilt. It may have been that way in 'reality' but it will always appear off vertical in the picture.
 
Hmm, yeah kinda flat landscape in Florida ... though you do have the Everglades and other wildlife that I would kill to be around.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom