Waterfall

King-J

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New to this Forum, been playing around with photography, for a while, Never have considered my self anything but a total Novice Amateur. Entered a couple of my Photos in the state Fair, got honorable mentions.
Thought I would get involved on a forum and see if I can improve a little. A recent Trip to McCloud, Ca.
Thanks For Looking.
1001249gx0.jpg

Last edited:

ChrisOquist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aperculture.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
What was this shot with? Looks good, and the rocks to the right of the waterfall look particularly sharp. I feel like it's a bit overexposed, but nothing a bit of light burning couldn't fix.

blowjustinup

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
It is a bit overexposed. For shooting something like a waterfall, you may want to use an NDF (Neutral Density Filter). It will allow you to use a longer shutter time while still properly exposing the image, and will give the flowing water a very soft look.

OP
King-J

King-J

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
What was this shot with? Looks good, and the rocks to the right of the waterfall look particularly sharp. I feel like it's a bit overexposed, but nothing a bit of light burning couldn't fix.
I was fishing the pool, and had my Kodak Z612 for shooting pics of fish and set it on rocks and played with Manual settings.
F/8, 1/6 sec., ISO-80

Last edited:

Most reactions

ClickASnap