Watermark software for your photos to be Blogged?

Golfcart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good afternoon all, had a question regarding watermarking my photos that I blog. I'm curious, if you use third party software specifically for watermarking. I have Lightroom, but I don't always want to put my logo bottom right or bottom left etc. I'd like the flexibility to move it right where I want it. I've been using Photoshop for this, but honestly, it's taking forever. Anyone else doing this?

Thanks guys! Looking forward to hear your response.

Alfonso

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for your reply! The thing with Lightroom, I tend to put my watermark in a different spot every time...literally, depending on the composition of my shots. I'll check out the batch mode in Photoshop.

Thanks!

Its very basic feature you are talking about. Almost every software have this feature. You can even use any online tool for this.

I don't always want to put my logo bottom right or bottom left etc. I'd like the flexibility to move it right where I want it. I've been using Photoshop for this, but honestly, it's taking forever.

I tend to put my watermark in a different spot every time

Well if you want to hand pick where the tramp stamp I mean watermark is on every photo there you are going to have to be ok with it taking forever.

The only two ways to speed it up are
1. be ok with the water mark being in the same place on ALL the photos this will let you batch export them from lightroom.
2. Dont put a watermark on your images at all. Unless the watermark id BIG and in the dead center then it is going to do vary little in protecting the image anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back