Watermark

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just need a few opinions on the border, Watermark and Shooter tag...

as3_sample.jpg

Does the image seen 'overdone' with bordering and Watermark placement?

Also: Should I move the 'Xmetal Photography' text to the middle of the border or leave it set too the left?

Great photo if a little saturated. Now onto your watermark... I think at the bottom right it's perfect, but it would be even better if the wires weren't in the way! Nothing some cloning can't fix but it's just a matter of preference. I also prefer when bottom text is in the center, but considering you have a logo on the right hand corner it might be a good idea to leave the text on the left to balance things out. The bordering is good but IMO I would take out the black border or at least reduce it's thickness; it makes things a bit too claustrophobic.

I love the colors, it's like fast and the furious all over again. What's up with the border?

Border is ok, watermark is to distracting the photo is Great!

i like the watermark. the cables arent that distracting but it would look cleaner withouth them. i dont like the border. i think the black should go. make the bottom of the white border thinner and align the xmetal photography with the logo. then i think it would be perfect.

Great photo. I like the way as it is, with or without border. The only problem is the wire, it's a bit distracting...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back