Watermarking Software Again...

BoxPhotographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I've been trying to use this Fastone software but when you batch watermark all the watermarks become different sizes. I don't use the CS3 photoshop one because of the way I do it, it slaps the letters right to the border and doesn't leave any space. Any other software recommendations?

Well I've been trying to use this Fastone software but when you batch watermark all the watermarks become different sizes. I don't use the CS3 photoshop one because of the way I do it, it slaps the letters right to the border and doesn't leave any space. Any other software recommendations?
You're likely doing something wrong in both applications. I have and use both almost daily, though I use CS4 since CS3 got put back in the box, and have never seen either issue.

As I think about it, I'm guessing the images you're wanting to watermark with FastStone are different sizes?

You're likely doing something wrong in both applications. I have and use both almost daily, though I use CS4 since CS3 got put back in the box, and have never seen either issue.

As I think about it, I'm guessing the images you're wanting to watermark with FastStone are different sizes?

Ah your right, they all have to be the same size?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back