Watershots

#4 is my favorite as well. I'm curious as to the entire setup on that one if you don't mind sharing :D

Wow, #4 is incredible.

As WDodd said, how did you do those? Almost looks like you turned the hosepipe on her!

Brilliant shots

I really like 3 and 4. 1 and 2 are well done but I have to ask, why is she in a dress in the swimming pool? Also 2, is there a reflection in the lower right corner?

I really like 3 and 4. 1 and 2 are well done but I have to ask, why is she in a dress in the swimming pool? Also 2, is there a reflection in the lower right corner?
why the dress, she didden't want to pose nude.

There is al reflection, This shot was taken with strobes. Not with daylight.

#4 is my favorite as well. I'm curious as to the entire setup on that one if you don't mind sharing :D
I do'n have pictures of the setup. But it isn't hard to make at all. The only thing you need is waterproof studiogear. I wouldn't recommend 220V monoblocs.

I use a Hensel porty 1200Ws premium generator for this type of shots.

why the dress, she didden't want to pose nude.

There is al reflection, This shot was taken with strobes. Not with daylight.

Well I guess my point is that the dress in the pool deal just seems kind of off. Naked in a pool or a bathing suit, that works. But a dress, it doesnt work for me. Still good shooting.

(the reflection looks like someone's shoulder who is wearing like a black tanktop?)

Number 4 is one of the est shots I have seen on this site. You have a keeper there. Wonderful eye contact and even have the catchlights in her eyes too. You have great lighting and use of shadows too. Wonderful shot.

#4 is my favorite, the eyes say it all.

I do'n have pictures of the setup. But it isn't hard to make at all. The only thing you need is waterproof studiogear. I wouldn't recommend 220V monoblocs.

I use a Hensel porty 1200Ws premium generator for this type of shots.

Thanks for the info. Is her skin this nice? How do you do any skin smoothing with the water over it.

Amazing shot. I really want to try this. What did you use to spray the water?

Obviously great shots, but I personally love the colors and feel from #2

WOW! The last two are completely AWESOME. What was your lighting set up??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back