What's new

Watertower

MATTY_T

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can I please get some feedback on this photograph? I'm having a hard time deciding if I like the color version or the black and white better? What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Matt

DSC04779_bw.png

DSC04779.png
 
B&W. Definitely.

:thumbup:
 
Both are nice.


To me colours looks very nice on color shot too.
 
After scrolling up and down a dozen times I'm split.........both are great shots!
 
Sorry, neither one does much for me but crop out the grass area at the bottom and you have a gorgeous color photo.
 
I like the color version, it is a really great exposure, and a nice shot. The only problem I have with it is with the composition and the way the tower seems to be coming out of the top of the building.
 
I like the B&W. I agree that the grass could be cropped out making it even better.
 
Hey guys, I just want to say thanks to all of you for your input! I think I like the B&W slightly better. I will crop the grass out of them and see what that looks like. Thanks again!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom