M Michaelaw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 784 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2006 #1 Here's a little natural abstract I thought I'd share.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 That's interesting! Takes a wee while to find out that this is the reflection off a not entirely still surface. Intriguing - makes me want to look at twice. Why the pano crop?
That's interesting! Takes a wee while to find out that this is the reflection off a not entirely still surface. Intriguing - makes me want to look at twice. Why the pano crop?
M Michaelaw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 784 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Why the pano crop? To be honest, I have no idea other than to say I liked it
T Tantalus TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 749 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2006 #4 Interesting abstract, nicely done. Is that your aquarium?
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2006 #5 Nice. I like it.