What's new

Waves

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know I'm making somewhat of a career out of this one beach but I'm trying to sort out what works. Thanks for any comments. Dark waves or light waves?

okSmall.jpg


keeperithinkSmall.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oooh - purdy! ;) I like it, the detail in the water, the contrast in the sky between the late day [?] sun and cloudcover - nice.
 
I like the darker waves, I think it helps highlight the sunny part of the sky better.
 
I think the lighter waves would look better if you added more contrast and a bit of saturation to the sky.
 
The edit is better but when you edit try and make it a clean transtion (if you look at the left side you can still see the original image)
 
Thanks. These are all good comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom