Way more than you ever wanted to know about jadin...

Hertz van Rental said:
When I sold my house in London one of the Estate agents I got to value it was Hotblack, Desiato and Co. I couldn't resisit it ;-)

That is awesome! If I ever start my own business, I would definitely use a name that was inspired by D.A.

Zach :D

aggiezach said:
Hertz van Rental said:
When I sold my house in London one of the Estate agents I got to value it was Hotblack, Desiato and Co. I couldn't resisit it ;-)

That is awesome! If I ever start my own business, I would definitely use a name that was inspired by D.A.

The Estate agent was around before Adams - he stole the name and put it to good use. Ford Prefect was a car. I think there were others :wink:

(I used to share a house with a graphic designer back in the 70's. He got the job of doing the covers for the first book, record and tape. He'd never come across THGTTU and I still remember spending the whole night trying to explain to him what it was about :LOL: )

Wow! I knew about the car but I wasn't aware of Hotblack... Thats pretty neat! Thanks for the info. I think I'm gonna re-read the whole "trilogy" again over the break!

core_17 said:
I'm so lost.

Corry PM me with your address and I'll let you borrow this wonderful series of books! Its a crazy story about Hitchhiking through the universe!

aggiezach said:
core_17 said:
I'm so lost.

Corry PM me with your address and I'll let you borrow this wonderful series of books! Its a crazy story about Hitchhiking through the universe!

Heheh...thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I haven't had time to read anything lately. So this Douglas Adams thing is a series of books then?

Excellent series. That guy is FUNNY!

In a similar style......Terry Pratchett is pretty good too!

core_17 said:
aggiezach said:
core_17 said:
I'm so lost.

Heheh...thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I haven't had time to read anything lately. So this Douglas Adams thing is a series of books then?

Exactly! Its actually a trilogy of 5 books (don't ask) and there is a 6th one that was published in a special edition collection. The titles are as follows

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Glaxy
The Resaurant at the End of the Universe
Life, The Universe, and Everything
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
Mostly Harmless

There is also a movie coming out next year that is based on a screen play by Douglas Adams

THE HHGTTG Movie

Hope this helps

AlisonS said:
In a similar style......Terry Pratchett is pretty good too!

Where do you think bananananana comes from?

'It's easy to spell, the hard part is knowing when to stop!'

:LOL:

So....back to Jadin....Where do get your inspiration to go out at night shooting at warehouses and how many of the shots you take never make it to the forum?

Yeah, Where is Jadin??? I was on every two seconds when I was close to 1000!

LETS GO JADIN!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

aggiezach said:
core_17 said:
aggiezach said:
core_17 said:
I'm so lost.

Exactly! Its actually a trilogy of 5 books (don't ask) and there is a 6th one that was published in a special edition collection. The titles are as follows

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Glaxy
The Resaurant at the End of the Universe
Life, The Universe, and Everything
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
Mostly Harmless

There is also a movie coming out next year that is based on a screen play by Douglas Adams

THE HHGTTG Movie

Hope this helps

You forgot the recordings of the BBC radio broadcast made about '72 or 3.
I think Adams originally wrote it as a radio play.
And the TV series too.....

Most reactions

Back