We got babies.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We watched from the living-room window, six baby Red squirrels, frolicking on the lawn but as soon as I went outside with the camera the raced up a Basswood. I did get a couple shots though.

$P6060001-2.jpg

$P6060003-3.jpg

How cute!! Great shots :)

Aw, he was totally posing for you! What a cutie :) That second shot is great.

OMG...I want one! hehe

I thought maybe you would have baby raccoons around there Ron. These are pretty cute though.

I have not seen many baby squirrels in my life...loads of adults, but seeing baby squirrels here is pretty rare. Second one is awfully cute.

I have not seen many baby squirrels in my life...loads of adults, but seeing baby squirrels here is pretty rare. Second one is awfully cute.

About 8-9 years ago, I was giving a final exam in an evening class. One student showed up with a small paper shopping bag, like you'd get at Starbucks or something. I hadn't given out the test yet, but she seemed to be paying a lot of attention to what was in the bag and made care to make sure she could see inside it. Of course my first thought was that she was going to cheat on the exam, so I went over to ask her about the bag. She held it up and let me look inside: it was a baby squirrel! She'd rescued it earlier that day and I can't remember if she didn't have time to go home or if she was afraid to leave it with someone else, so she brought him to the test.

It was the cutest damn thing I'd seen and I've wanted one from that day :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back