What's new

We Grow Old, Not Mother Nature

I might take a little off the top but other than that it is a nice shot. I love the reflections.......=)
Keep posting Babe!!

Thank you Mishele; i rejoice your comment :D
 
Agree with Mishele. Very inviting scene. Nice! Might be a little too blue though.

Thank you Eingerson; i agree, my love for blue brings me blue :(

At the end of thanksgiving session , i will post the original ;)
 
I like it. Like the crop as it is. Perhaps a little saturated for me, but perhaps that IS how the colours are?

Nice shot, whichever way. :)

Thank you BTL. :D Sorry, I repent the sky is tampered with :grumpy:
 
Id does look a bit saturated to me as well, but as BTL says, maybe that is actually how it looks. What is the thing at the bottom of the frame sticking out of the water? It keeps drawing my eye.

Thank you very much....Scene is Natural, blue is mine :lol: ...and that floating thing... i kept it there to distract from the blue of sky ;)
 
Very nice. Just curious did you add a sky in PP? The reflection looks like some strong cloud coverage and the sky itself is very blue. Nevertheless, nice exposure.

Thank you... Nature can't tell lies; so does Her reflections; sky was not that blue

:D
 
It looks like you've used a tint wash for the sky, which has also been applied over part of the vegetation. For me, this spoils an otherwise beautiful photo.

Me and my blue......:grumpy:

You are right

I will post the original ....

Regards :D
 
Very nice. Just curious did you add a sky in PP? The reflection looks like some strong cloud coverage and the sky itself is very blue. Nevertheless, nice exposure.

damn.. you are surprising me more and more! lol!

Please share my thanks for BlackRose :lol:

Regards Gips :D
 
I love that thing he (I think) he's headed towards. In my head, he's headed for it anyway :) Neat composition, though I agree the sky is too hyper... ;)

In many ways I consider the Nature God :)

Hahaha... he is not headed for that... but he would move over it, if he did not change the track and would meet me on the shore ;)

All Mothers are God in Disguise :D
 
I like it better when I make the photo larger on my cell do the brightness in the front isn't there. I can't take my eyes off it to see the person in the boat. But thats probably just me. I like it thought!


-edit
Or maybe it is that leaf or whatever directly in front of the boat at the bottom.

Thanxx Jaxx; yes; the old man is not that distinct :D
 
Wow! Beautiful scenery!! =O I think it's gorgeous, but I have to agree with a few people that the sky is a little blue for my taste... but besides that awesome :)

Thank you Jessica; i will tone down blue.... rather i would remove the added blue ;)

Regards :D
 
Frequency.. if you are going to "shop" the sky.. you need to do a similar treatment to the reflection, or it throws everything off.. and looks really fake! Please post the original....

Gips, thank you....

Such things make the distinction between what i am (:grumpy: ) and what i wanna be( :D ) I added blue in Picasa
 
Frequency.. if you are going to "shop" the sky.. you need to do a similar treatment to the reflection, or it throws everything off.. and looks really fake! Please post the original....

Gips, thank you....

Such things make the distinction between what i am (:grumpy: ) and what i wanna be( :D ) I added blue in Picasa

It happens to all of us... :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom